The Red Thread

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break." -Chinese Proverb

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We Have Arrived!



Message past on from Tammi:

Well, we're here. After a 12 hour flight, a crazy line up at customs, meeting our driver (who didn't speak English) and an hour or so drive through Shanghai, we arrived at our hotel. The air quality is horrific. I can feel the poolution in my nose and throat already. The hotel is absolutely beautiful..marble everywhere. My room is huge. We are on the 40th floor. We have been up for 22 hours...I need to go to sleep. We are in Shanghai until Sunday morning, then we fly to Wuhan and get Hildy on Tuesday the 6th. I am hoping to get on China time today!

Her humble blog-servant,

Wendi

1 comment:

  1. Yahoooooooo!!! Soooooooo cool to know you guys are in China!! Keep posting!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete